A constant lack of sleep can wreak havoc on your body and mind, and reduce your productivity during waking hours.
Do you take measures to rest well? Or is insomnia robbing you of desperately needed restorative sleep?
It’s a fact that most people unknowingly interrupt their sleep cycles.
Here are seven simple ways help you get a good night’s sleep:
1. Do not watch TV while lying in bed
2. Change your sleeping pillow regularly
3. Avoid caffeine, especially after noon
4. Complete daily exercise at least three hours before going to bed
5. Meditate regularly
6. Use progressive relaxation
7. Remove clutter from your bedroom
Making these changes can improve your sleep, your health, and your overall well-being.