Despite the many available treatments for psychology patients, not every modality works for every person in every situation.
But there is new hope because of Dr. Leslie’s vast meditation techniques:
• Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction.
• Creative Visualization Meditation.
• Relaxation to Battle Loneliness.
• Loving-Kindness and Compassion Meditation.
• Progressive Relaxation.
• Breath Awareness Meditation.
• Sound Bath Meditation.
• Transcendental Meditation.
• Zen Meditation.
“Individual cognitive behavioral therapy is helpful for many people; antidepressant medications help many people. But it’s also the case that many people don’t benefit from them as well. There’s a great need for alternative approaches.”
– Benjamin Shapero, instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School (HMS) and a psychologist at Massachusetts General Hospital’s (MGH) Depression Clinical and Research Program