Ut porttitor imperdiet hendrerit. Suspendisse pulvinar lacus nec sollicitudin finibus ligula quam.
- Recovery groups focusing on recovery skills, processing emotions in a balanced way
- Auricular acupuncture (5 times per week)
- Case management
- Individual counseling
- Deepening understanding of addiction and creating a Relapse Prevention Plan
- Developing positive assertive boundries and healthy relationships
- Life skills groups
- Vocational training groups
- Household management skills
- Health education groups
- Health assessments and referrals to primary healthcare providers
- HIV/STD education
Criteria for Admission
- Women aged 18 years and older
- Problem with addiction to drugs and/or alcohol
- Pregnant or with children 0 – 3 years, or without children
- Have 24 hours clean time
- Have the physical health to attend and participate in groups, and to perform household chores
- Resident of San Francisco
What to Expect
- To be treated with respect, and non-judgmental compassion;
- To receive services that are trauma informed;
- To have a clean, attractive, safe, and structured environment that leads to building personal skills for healthy living;
- To have a holistic treatment plan that covers needs for recovery, medical care, physical health, mental health, childcare, life skills, and finding aftercare support in the community.
Epiphany Center is a 3.1, 3.3, 3.5 ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) designated facility offering holistic residential services to women struggling with addiction. We ascribe to the medical model of addiction as well as follow a harm reduction philosophy. We are Trauma Informed in our comprehensive care for our highly traumatized population. Our staff receive ongoing training and thus have keen understanding and insight into the neurological, biological, psychological, and social effects of trauma and the pervasiveness of these experiences in persons who seek and receive addiction recovery services.
A unique feature that we provide is the capacity for our clients to enter our Program with their children (or in the midst of child reunification) ages 0-3. While the women are actively engaged in their recovery program, the children’s unique needs are simultaneously being served through our Children Services Program. Further, the mother-child dyad is also served through our Family Treatment department offering a range of individual and family therapy including a focus on infant mental health. We have developed our very unique Wellness platform whereby we address every aspect of a client’s individual wellness desires, concurrent with her recovery and mental health goals. Our holistic approach is unique, and we believe, leads to a more comprehensive and strength based recovery.
Please contact Adult Services Program Director, Suzi Desmond for additional information or to request a tour. For more information or to make a referral call an Epiphany In-Take Clinician (415) 567-8370 x4212
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per 1230.
(+880) 123 456 7898
(+880) 123 456 7898